- Submit your article in the Google Form : https://docs.google.com/forms/d/16XF8EIJs1sLuvlPKEH90RSMGwUrBHe0e-MDe4iW997Y/edit?pli=1
- A submission should report an original, previously unpublished research that is not being concurrently considered elsewhere for publication in a journal or conference, written in English. Electronic version of the paper must be submitted only in pdf, no other format will be accepted. The papers should be strictly limited to 8 pages (up to 2 extra pages is permitted with extra page charges payable at the time of registration). The page limit includes title page, references, figures, and tables.
- Plagiarism MUST be avoided while preparing the paper. The papers would be initially scanned for similarity index [SI] before undergoing the review process. Maximum acceptable SI is 20% scattered over the paper. Simultaneous submission of the same paper or submission of a published/submitted paper with considerable overlap is strictly prohibited as it leads to erroneous SI report and copyright violation
- The manuscript should be prepared in the following Journal format using MS word (.doc) template.
- The figures / graphs / plots in the manuscript MUST be of good resolution (600 dpi or more), tables MUST NOT be in pictorial format. Text in figures should not be too small, and preferably of equal size as text of the article.
- Do NOT use any Social / Academic titles (e.g. Mr.,Ms.,Dr.,Prof. etc) preceding the author names. Do NOT mention the position of a person (e.g., research scholar, student, assistant professor, professor, IEEE member, IEEE student member etc.) in the affiliation.
- Mention full address, affiliation, and email of ALL authors, specify a corresponding author with the corresponding e-mail ID. [Once an article is accepted, the publisher will send the proofreading of article to this e-mail]
- Articles must be written in spell checked and grammatically correct English. Do not make any page numbering and do not give any running head title.
- Deeply verify the referencing styles of the Paper Template, which will help to produce correct reference format. A reference should bear following parameters in proper format: author name(s), title of article/book, conference/journal name, volume, issue, page numbers, publication year.